$115.00 – $299.00
What is Restoril?
Restoril is a benzodiazepine (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peen). Temazepam influences the chemicals in the brain, which could be out of balance in people suffering from sleep disorders (insomnia).
Restoril can be used in the treatment of insomnia (trouble getting or staying in bed)
Restoril acts by reducing the activity of the central nervous system (brain) and causing the patient to get to sleep.
- Restoril can sluggish or stop breathing, particularly if you’ve recently had an opioid prescription alcohol, a prescription substance that may reduce your breathing.
- Do not consume Restoril If you do not have a minimum of 7 to 8 hours of rest before returning to activity.
- Do not take Restoril if you are expecting. Temazepam could create birth defects and life-threatening symptoms of withdrawal in newborn babies. Utilize effective birth control methods to stop pregnancy when taking this medication.
- A few people taking this medicine have been involved in activities like driving, eating calling, or driving, and afterward, they have no memory of the event. If this is the case for you take Restoril off and consult your physician about a different treatment for your sleeping disorder.
- Temazepam is a habit-forming drug and should be only used by the individual it was prescribed to. It is not recommended to be given to an individual, especially if that person is a victim of substance dependence or abuse. Make sure to keep your medication secure in a safe place in a place where other people cannot access it.
- Temazepam could trigger an allergic reaction. Take this medicine off your list and seek medical attention immediately if you experience any of the following signs that indicate an allergic reaction like hives, difficulty breathing, and swelling of your lips, face, and tongue. This medication should only be taken as you prepare to sleep for a few hours. You could fall asleep quickly after taking the medication.
- Before taking this medication, you must consult your physician.
- Restoril is not recommended in case you have an allergy to temazepam
- Avoid using Restoril in case you are pregnant or are likely to be pregnant
To ensure that Restoril is suitable for you, ask your doctor if previously had:
- Respiratory problems or lung diseases
- Depression, suicidal ideation, mental illness
- Addiction to alcohol or drugs
- Kidney or liver disease
- Consult your doctor to determine whether it is safe to breastfeed while taking this medicine.
- Restoril is not a drug that has been approved to be used by anyone younger than 18 years of age.
What should I do to consume Restoril?
Use Restoril exactly as directed by your physician. Follow the instructions on the prescription label and review all medication guides and instructions sheets. Don’t use Restoril for longer quantities or for longer than what is prescribed. Inform your doctor if have a strong urge to take more medication.
Don’t share this medicine with anyone else, particularly one who has an addiction history or addiction. MISUSE CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH. Make sure the medication is kept in a location where other people can’t access it. The act of selling or giving away the medication is not allowed under the law.
Only take this medication when you’re getting ready for many hours of rest. It is possible to fall asleep quickly after taking the medication.
Consult your physician if your insomnia persists following the use of Restoril for 7 to 10 consecutive nights or if you notice any changes in your mood or behavior. Sleepiness can be a sign of mental illness, depression, or a medical condition.
Restoril is recommended for a limited period. Don’t take this medication for more than two weeks without a doctor’s approval.
Don’t stop taking this medication without consulting with your physician. You could experience life-threatening withdrawal symptoms if abruptly stop taking the medication.
Keep it at room temperature, far from heat and moisture. Store your medicine in a safe place in a place where no one will use it incorrectly.
Usual Adult Dose for Insomnia:
7.5 mg to 30 mg taken orally every day, at bedtime
If you suffer from insomnia transiently in transient insomnia, an 7.5 mg dose could be enough to boost sleep quality.
In patients who are elderly or severely debilitated Therapy should be started at 7.5 mg until the individual response is established.
Treatment: short-term relief of insomnia (generally between 7 and 10 days)
What happens If I don’t take a dose?
Restoril can be utilized when it is needed. If you’re on a schedule for taking your dose avoid any missed doses. You should only take this medicine when you can get more than a few hours of rest. Do not take two doses at once.
What happens when I take too much?
Get medical attention immediately or contact emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. The overdose of temazepam could cause death if you mix it in combination with alcohol, opioid medication, or any other drug that can result in drowsiness or slow breathing.
The signs of overdose could include severe drowsiness, confusion, or even coma.
What should I be aware of when taking Restoril?
Don’t drink alcohol. Death or dangerous side effects may occur.
You might experience sleepiness the next day after taking this medication. Make sure you’re fully awake before driving or operating machinery or performing any other activity in which you need to stay alert and awake. Your reactions could be impaired.
Restoril side effects
Temazepam can trigger a severe allergic reaction. See a doctor immediately if you experience symptoms of an allergic reaction or reaction to Restoril. Restoril may slow or stop breathing, particularly if you have recently taken alcohol or an opioid drug. Anyone who is caring for you should seek immediate medical attention if you experience slow breathing, with long pauses and blue lips, or if you find it difficult to get up.
Tell your physician if you feel:
- Depression depressed mood
- The thoughts of suicide or harming yourself
A few people who are using Restoril have participated in activities like driving, eating and walking or making phone calls, or having sexual relations, but later forgetting about the event. Talk to your doctor if this occurs to you.
Dizziness or drowsiness can persist for longer when older individuals. Take care to avoid falling or sustaining an injury accidentally.
Common Restoril side effects could include:
- Being nervous
Once you stop taking Restoril, seek medical assistance immediately if you experience symptoms that include: strange movements of your muscles, becoming more talkative or active, or sudden and drastic changes in your mood or behavior such as hallucinations, confusion, suicidal thoughts, seizures, or behaviors.
The withdrawal symptoms of some patients can last for 12 months or more following abruptly stopping the medication. Consult your physician whether you are suffering from persistent depression, anxiety, and memory problems, as well as thinking, sleep problems or sleeping, ringing in your ears, and a prickly or burning sensation or feeling of crawling under your skin.
What other medications can affect Restoril?
Combining Restoril with other medications that cause you to sleep or slow your breathing could result in dangerous reactions or even death. Talk to your doctor before using opioids, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, or medication for seizures or anxiety.
Other drugs can interfere with temazepam. This includes prescription and over-the-counter medicines such as vitamins, and herbal products.
Why is it illegal to buy Restoril without Prescription?
Legally the use of online questionnaires to create “cyber doctors” to generate prescriptions is not legal. Federal law could create a criminal offense to purchase prescription drugs on the internet without a prescription. These drugs bought from fraudulent websites usually originate from outside. Drug importation into the United States and shipping to someone who is not registered with DEA is considered a crime. It is not just dangerous, but it is also illegal to buy narcotics on the internet.
How to buy Restoril Online without a Prescription Even when it’s Illegal?
Walk-in pharmacies that are made by pharmacists are more expensive than our purchasing Restoril. We have concluded that the people who are involved in these types of Internet drug deals are engaged in aiding people who may purchase painkillers in a way that is illegal and profit from the process. This way let them buy Restoril online without a prescription.
30, 60, 100