$180.00 – $900.00
What it is hydrocodone?
The opioid hydrocodone acts as a painkiller. Zohydro ER and Hysingla ER are extended-release versions of hydrocodone that are prescribed for continuous treatment of pain that is severe. Extended-release hydrocodone isn’t intended to be used on a-for-need basis to treat discomfort.
- Hydrocodone can numb or stop breathing. Do not take this medication in greater quantities or for a longer duration than is prescribed. Don’t crush, break or crack an extended-release tablet. Take it in whole, avoiding exposure to a possibly fatal dose.
- Hydrocodone can be addictive, even in regular doses. Don’t share this medicine with anyone else, particularly those who have a previous history of dependence or abuse. Make sure the medication is kept in a place where others aren’t able to access it.
- Consult your physician when you’re pregnant. Hydrocodone could cause withdrawal symptoms that could be life-threatening for newborn babies if the mother took this medication during her pregnancy.
- The risk of fatal side effects is higher in the case of using opioid medication along with alcohol, or other substances that can result in drowsiness or slow breathing.
- Before taking this medication, you must consult your physician.
- Hydrocodone should not be used when you are allergic to it or are suffering from
- Serious asthma or breathing problems severe asthma or breathing problems
- A blockage in your stomach, or your intestines.
- To ensure that hydrocodone safe for you, inform your doctor if you’ve ever experienced:
- Breathing issues sleep apnea, breathing problems
- A head injury, seizures, or brain tumors
- Alcohol or drug addiction or mental illness
- Problems with urination;
- Kidney or liver disease;
- Problems with your gallbladder thyroid gland, or pancreas issues with thyroid, pancreas, or gallbladder
- A heart rhythm disorder known as the long QT syndrome
- If you take opioids during pregnancy your baby may develop dependent on the medication. It could trigger dangerous withdrawal symptoms in the newborn after it’s born. Children who are dependent on opioids might require medical attention for a few weeks.
- Talk to your doctor before using hydrocodone when you are nursing. Inform your doctor if you observe sudden drowsiness or slow breathing in the breastfeeding baby.
What should I do to take hydrocodone?
Hydrocodone could be habit-forming even in regular doses. Follow the instructions on the label of your prescription and study all the medication guides. Do not take hydrocodone in greater amounts or for more than the prescribed. Inform your doctor if have a strong urge to take more medication.
Don’t share opioids with anyone else, particularly those who have an addiction history or addiction. MISUSE CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH. Make sure the medication is stored in a place where others can’t access it. Giving away or selling opioids is against the law.
Your dosage requirements could be different if recently taken an opioid similar to a pain medication in your system and are sensitive to it. Discuss with your doctor in case you’re not sure that you’re tolerant of opioids.
Don’t crush or break or crack open an extended-release capsule. Do not crush or break the pill of hydrocodone to inhale the powder, or mix it with liquid and inject it through your vein. It could cause death.
Don’t stop taking this drug suddenly after prolonged usage or you could be suffering from withdrawal-related issues.
Keep it at room temperature, far from heat, moisture, and light. Make a note of the medicine you have purchased. It is important to be aware of you are using the medicine improperly and without a prescription.
Do not store any of the leftover opioid medications. One dose could cause death for someone who is taking the drug in a mistake or unintentionally. Find out from your pharmacist how to find a disposal program that takes back the medicine. If there’s no such program, then flush your unneeded medicine down the drain.
Usual Adult Dose for Chronic Pain:
The following dosing guidelines should only be considered as possible approaches to what’s a sequence of clinical decision-making over time. Each patient must be treated each patient individually.
Extended-Release Capsules (Zohydro(R) E.R)
The initial dose is 10 mg taken orally every 12 hours
Extended-Release tablets (Hysingla(R) Extended-Release Tablets (Hysingla(R).The initial dose is 20 mg taken orally every 24 hours.
Higher doses at the beginning for patients who aren’t opioid-tolerant could cause fatal respiratory depression;
Be sure to monitor patients for signs of respiratory depression, particularly between 24 and 72 hours.
An opioid-tolerant patient has been receiving for a week or more oral morphine at 60 mg/day and a fentanyl transdermal patch of 25 mg/hour or oral oxycodone for 30 mg/day oral hydromorphone 8 mg/day oral oxymorphone at 25 mg/day or an equivalent dose of an opioid.
What happens if I miss the dose?
Because hydrocodone is a drug used to treat pain, you’re less likely to be able to miss a dose. Do not miss any doses if it’s almost time for the next dose. Do not take two doses in one take.
What happens when I consume too much?
For medical emergencies, seek emergency treatment or contact for help at the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. Overdoses of hydrocodone could be fatal, particularly in children or anyone else who is taking the medication without having a prescription. The signs of an overdose could include dizziness, pupils that are numb and slow breathing. It could also mean the inability to breathe.
A doctor may suggest getting Naloxone (a medication to treat an overdose of opioids) and carrying your bag always. Someone who cares for you may give you Naloxone if you lose your breath or if you don’t wake up. The caregiver should still seek medical attention in the event of an emergency. They might need to administer CPR (cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) on you as you wait for assistance to arrive.
Naloxone can be purchased from the local pharmacy or health department. Be sure that anyone who cares for you understands where you store naloxone, and how to utilize it.
What can you do?
Don’t drink alcohol. Death or dangerous side effects could result. Avoid driving and other hazardous activities until you understand the effects of hydrocodone on your body. Drowsiness or dizziness can lead to accidents, falls, or serious injuries.
Hydrocodone side effects
See a doctor immediately If you notice symptoms that you are experiencing an allergic reaction due to hydrocodone, such as symptoms of hives, breathing difficulties, and swelling of your lips, face, or tongue.
Opioid medication may slow or stop breathing, and death can occur. The person who is caring for you must administer naloxone and/or seek urgent medical attention if you experience prolonged breathing, pauses in your breathing blue-colored lips, or if you find it difficult to get up.
Stop using hydrocodone immediately and call your doctor immediately If you are suffering from:
- Loud breathing, sighing deep breathing, breath that stops when you sleep;
- A slow heart rate, or an irregular pulse
- discomfort or burning sensation after you urinate
- Confusion, tremors, severe drowsiness
- A feeling of lightheadedness, as if you’re passing out
- Low levels of cortisol – nausea, vomiting, lack of appetite, dizziness more fatigue, or weakness; or
- Serious breathing problems can be more common in older adults and those disabled or suffer from wasting syndrome or chronic breathing problems.
- Get medical attention immediately If you experience signs associated with serotonin syndrome, for example, hallucinations, agitation sweating, fever chills, shivering, rapid heart rate muscle stiffness, or twitching.
- The long-term use of opioids could alter the fertility (ability for having children) of women or men. It is unclear if the effects of opioids on fertility are permanent.
- Common side effects of hydrocodone be:
- Constipation, nausea, vomiting;
- Dizziness, drowsiness, or feeling tired;
- Symptoms of a cold, such as congestion, sneezing, and sore throat
What other medications can affect hydrocodone?
There is a possibility of breathing issues or withdrawal symptoms when you take or stop taking certain other medications. Talk to your doctor if are taking antibiotics or antifungal medication, blood pressure or heart-related medications, seizure medication, or medication to treat HIV or Hepatitis C.
Opioid medications can interact with other drugs, causing deadly side effects or even death. Make sure to inform your doctor whether you are also taking:
- Medicine for allergies or colds or bronchodilator asthma/COPD medications or diuretics (“water pill”)
- Medicine to treat motion sickness IBS, motion sickness, or bladder overactive
- Other opioids – prescription cough medicine
- A sedative that is similar to Hydrocodone – diazepam alprazolam, lorazepam, Xanax, Klonopin, Versed, and more
- Medications that cause you to sleep or cause breathing to slow down such as a sleeping pill
- Medication to relax muscles, treat mental illnesses as well as
- Serotonin-related drugs can alter the concentrations in the body
- A stimulant or medication to treat Parkinson’s disease, depression migraine headaches, severe illnesses, nausea, or vomiting
Why is it illegal to buy Hydrocodone without Prescription?
It isn’t safe buying Hydrocodone through online pharmacies without having a prescription. A prescription drug called Hydrocodone can be used to ease spasms and muscle pain. It does this by relaxing muscles and reducing the perception of pain within the brain. In addition, purchasing Hydrocodone online without a prescription is prohibited by law and the security and effectiveness of the drug cannot be guaranteed. Online pharmacies could sell counterfeit or less effective versions of the drug.
How to buy Hydrocodone Online without a Prescription Even when it’s Illegal?
It’s typically difficult to purchase controlled medicines online without a prescription. It is possible to purchase non-controlled medications at the Anti-Aging Store such as Metformin and thyroid. Even though T3 levels are less than normal, doctors would recommend thyroid supplementation in a single dose. It is possible to purchase online and fill an order for your prescription, bringing your level back to normal levels.
30, 60, 100, 200