$240.00 – $1,400.00
Adderall is used in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. It is also used illicitly as an athletic performance enhancer, cognitive enhancer, appetite suppressant, and recreationally as a euphoriant. It is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant of the phenethylamine class.
What is Adderall?
Narcolepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) are two conditions that are managed with the aid of the drug Adderall. Adderall includes a mix of dextroamphetamine as well as amphetamine. Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine act as central nervous system stimulants that alter the brain’s chemicals and nerves, which can cause increased activity and impulse control. Adderall can be used for other purposes not covered in this guide.
Adderall can be a habit-forming drug and is a drug that can be abused. Inform your doctor if have experienced problems with drug or alcohol use.
Stimulants can cause stroke or heart attack and sudden death among people with high blood pressure heart disease or heart defects.
Do not take this medicine when you’ve taken an MAO inhibitor within the past 14 days, including isocarboxazid linezolid rasagiline or phenelzine, or tranylcypromine, or taken an injection of methylene blue.
Adderall could trigger the development of a new or worsening form of psychosis (unusual behavior or thoughts) particularly in the case of the background of mental illness, depression, and bipolar disorder.
There is a possibility that you have blood circulation issues that could result in pain, numbness or discoloration of your toes and fingers.
Contact your doctor immediately If you notice any symptoms of heart issues discomfort in your chest, sensations of being lightheaded or weak; symptoms of psychosis, such as anxiety, paranoia, or changes in behavior, being able to hear or see things that don’t exist or a sign of a problem with circulation unanswered wounds on your toes or fingers.
It is possible that you will not be able to take Adderall in the event of the conditions of glaucoma or thyroid overactivity or severe agitation, moderate to extremely high blood pressure, coronary arterial disease or vascular illness, or have a history of drug or alcohol dependency.
Prior taking drug
Don’t take this medication If you’ve previously had an MAO inhibitor within the last 14 days. A risky drug interaction may happen.
You might not be able to take Adderall when you have an allergy to any stimulant medication. It is possible that you will not be able to take Adderall when you are:
- Hyperactive thyroid
- Anxiety or severe anxiety (stimulant medication can cause these symptoms to get worse);
- High blood pressure
- The heart or the coronary artery
- Vascular disease, or hardening of the arteries
- A history of addiction to drugs or alcohol dependence.
Certain medicines may be incompatible with amphetamine or dextroamphetamine and trigger a severe condition known as serotonin syndrome. Inform your doctor of the other medications you’re taking. Make sure that your doctor is aware of whether you are also taking opioids, herbal supplements, or medicines for mental illness, depression, or Parkinson’s disease. You may also suffer from severe infections, migraines, or for the prevention of nausea or vomiting. Consult your physician before making any changes to the way or how often you take your medication. Signs of serotonin syndrome could include hallucinations, agitation (hearing or seeing images that aren’t real) and comas, rapid pulse, dizziness sweating, experiencing muscle stiffness or shakiness, seizures nausea vomiting, or diarrhea. Take off Adderall promptly if notice these signs.
Stimulants can cause strokes or heart attacks and sudden deaths in certain individuals. Tell your physician:
- Heart problems or a congenital heart defect;
- High blood pressure or
- A blood clot or sudden loss of a loved one.
To ensure that Adderall is suitable for you, inform your physician if any member of your family has ever suffered from:
- Depression anxiety, depression, mental illness psychosis, bipolar disorder, and aggression issues or suicidal ideas or behaviors;
- Motor tics (muscle moves) or Tourette’s syndrome
- Seizures or epilepsy;
- An abnormal test of the brain’s electrical activity (EEG) an abnormal brain wave test (EEG); or
- Kidney or liver disease or
- Problems with blood circulation in the feet or hands.
If you are taking Adderall during pregnancy could result in premature birth and low birth weight or withdrawal symptoms in the new baby.
The ingredients that are in Adderall (amphetamine as well as dextroamphetamine) may be absorbed through breast milk and harm a nursing child. It is not recommended to breastfeed while you take this medication.
Adderall is not permitted for use by anyone less than three years old.
What should I do to use Adderall?
- Use Adderall exactly as directed by your physician. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Your doctor might alter your dosage. Don’t take this medication in smaller or larger quantities or for a longer period than the recommended time.
- Adderall can be habit-forming. Don’t share this medication with someone else, especially those who have a history of substance abuse or dependency. Keep the medication in a place where others aren’t able to access it. Giving away or selling this medication is against the law.
- Check all information about your patient including medication guides and instructions provided to you. Consult your physician or pharmacist If you have any concerns.
- It is possible to take Adderall in combination with or without food, starting in the early morning.
- Do not chew it, crush break, open, or crack the extended-release capsule. Take it as a whole.
- To ease swallowing to make swallowing easier, you can take the capsule apart and sprinkle the medicine onto one spoonful of applesauce. You can eat it immediately without chewing. Don’t save the mix to use at a later time.
- When you are taking this medication your doctor will have to monitor your progress at regular intervals. Inform any doctor that treats you that you’re taking this medication.
- Adderall may cause abnormal results when you undergo certain tests. Inform any physician who treats patients that you take this medication.
- Maintain at room temperature, and free of heat, moisture, and light.
- Be aware of the medicine you are taking. Adderall is a substance of abuse, and you should be aware of any person who is taking your medication improperly or without a prescription.
Usual Adult Dose of Adderall for Attention Deficit Disorder:
Initial Dose 5 mg taken orally 1 or 2 times per day
The daily doses can be increased by increments of 5 mg at weekly intervals until the optimal response is achieved.
Maximum Dose: only in very rare situations will it be necessary to go over 40 mg daily.
Patients who are starting their first treatment, or switching to a different medication:
Initial Dose 20mg taken orally at least once per day
-IR: The initial dose should be administered upon awakening. 2 to 3 doses are recommended between 4 and 6 hours.
If it is possible, medication administration should be stopped occasionally to determine whether continued treatment is required.
Use in conjunction with the total treatment plan in the treatment of Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD).
Usual Adult Dose of Adderall for Narcolepsy:
Initial Dosage: 10 mg taken orally every day in doses divided
Daily doses can be increased by increments of 10 mg at intervals over a week until the best response is reached.
The dosage should first be administered upon awakening. 1 or two doses are administered between 4 and 6 hours.
The usual dosage ranges from 5 to 60 mg per day, in divided doses, dependent on the response of each patient.
Dosage must be decreased when bothersome adverse reactions (e.g. anorexia, insomnia) are observed.
Treatment for Narcolepsy: Use
Usual Pediatric Dose of Adderall for Attention Deficit Disorder:
Age 3 to 5 Years:
Initial Dose 2.5 mg daily orally
Maintenance Dose: The doses can be increased by 2.5 mg increments every week at intervals until a satisfactory response is achieved.
Age 6 to 17 Years:
Initial Dose 5 mg taken orally 2 or 3 times per day
Maintenance Dose: The doses can be increased by 5 mg increments over weekly intervals until a satisfactory response is achieved.
Maximum Dose: only in the rarest instances will it be required to go over 40 mg per day.
Between the ages of 6 and 12 years (starting therapy for the very first time, or switching from a different medication):
Initial Dose: 5 to 10 mg once per day, in the morning.
Daily doses can be increased by increments of 5-10 mg at intervals of weekly time.
-Maximum Dose: 30 mg/day
Age 13-17 Years (starting medication for the first time, or switching to a different medication):
Initial Dose: 10mg, orally at least once per day
Maintenance Dose: The dosage may be increased up to 20 mg/day after a week if symptoms aren’t sufficiently managed.
Maximum Dose: 30 mg/day
-IR: The initial dose should be administered upon the first day of awakening. 1 to 2 additional doses are recommended between 4 and 6 hours.
– If it is possible, medication administration should be stopped occasionally to determine whether continued treatment is necessary.
Use in conjunction with the total treatment plan in the treatment of Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD).
Usual Pediatric Dose of Adderall for Narcolepsy:
Age 6 to 11 Years:
Initial Dose 5 mg daily in divided doses
Daily dose can be increased in increments of 5 mg at intervals throughout the week until an optimal response is reached.
Age 12 Years and Older:
Initial Dose 10 mg taken orally daily in divided doses
Maintenance Dose: The doses can be increased by 10 mg increments over intervals throughout the week until an optimal response is reached.
The initial dose is to be administered upon awakening. 1 or 2 doses can be taken between 4 and 6 hours.
The recommended dose is between 5 and 60 mg daily in divided doses, based on the patient’s response.
Dosage should be decreased when bothersome adverse reactions (e.g. anorexia, insomnia) occur.
Rarely, do children suffer from narcolepsy less than 12 years old.
How do I deal with it if don’t take a dose?
You should take the dose missed when you can remember it, though not later in the daytime. Don’t miss your missed dosage if it’s close to the evening. Do not take additional medicine to make up for the missing dose.
What happens when I take too much?
For medical emergencies, seek emergency attention or contact the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. A fatal overdose of Adderall could lead to death.
The signs of an overdose could include restlessness, tremors muscles twitching, rapid breathing, hallucinations, confusion anxiety, panic muscles, weakness or pain, and dark-colored urine. These symptoms can be followed by fatigue and depression. Other overdose symptoms include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, uneven heartbeats, feeling light-headed, fainting, seizure (convulsions), or coma.
What should you do?
This medication can affect your reactions or thinking. Be cautious if you drive or engage in activities that require you to be vigilant.
Beware of drinking juices made from fruit, and taking Vitamin C at the same time as you take Adderall. They can cause your body to take less of the medication.
Adderall negative side effects
Contact a medical professional immediately if you notice symptoms that indicate allergy reaction Adderall symptoms like hives; trouble breathing and swelling of your lips, face, and tongue.
Adderall could cause severe adverse effects. Consult your physician immediately in case you experience:
- Indications of heart trouble symptoms of heart problems include chest pain, difficulty breathing, a feeling that you’re about to faint;
- Signs of psychosis include the appearance of hallucinations (seeing things or hearing them that aren’t real) and new behavioral problems and hostility, aggression paranoia
- Indications of a problem with circulation signs of circulatory problems include numbness, pain chills, unidentified wounds or changes in skin color (pale red, pale blue appearance) on your fingers and toes;
- A seizure (convulsions);
- Muscles are twitching (tics) or
- Shifts within your eyes
Get medical attention immediately If you experience signs associated with serotonin syndrome, for example, hallucinations, agitation, sweating chills, shivering, rapid heart rate stiffness of muscles and twitching, loss of coordination nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Adderall can cause growth problems in children. Consult your physician if you notice that your child isn’t growing at a normal pace while taking this medication.
Common adverse effects of Adderall can include:
- Stomach pain;
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss;
- Mood shifts;
- Feeling anxious;
- Rapid heart rate;
- Sleep problems (insomnia); or
- Dry mouth
This is not a comprehensive list of all side effects. other side effects could occur. Contact your physician to seek medical advice on the effects. You can report any side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
What other drugs can affect Adderall?
Consult your physician before taking an acid-based stomach medicine (including sodium bicarbonate and Alka-Seltzer). Certain medicines may alter the way that your body can absorb Adderall and can cause the effects.
Discuss with your physician all the medicines you are currently taking and any new medications you begin or stop taking, particularly:
- Blood pressure medicine;
- Heartburn medicine;
- A blood thinner, such as warfarin Coumadin, or Jantoven;
- Cold or allergy medication that includes a decongestant
- Opioid (narcotic) medicine; or
- Seizure medicine
The list below is not exhaustive and a variety of other medications can be incompatible with Adderall. This includes prescription and over-the-counter medications including vitamins, supplements, and herbal remedies. Provide the list of all the medicines you take to any doctor who will treat you.
Why is it illegal to buy Adderall without Prescription?
Federal law can make it a crime to buy controlled drugs on the internet without a prescription. The drugs purchased on fraudulent websites usually originate from outside. Importing drugs into the country and shipping them to someone who is not registered with DEA is considered to be a crime. It is not just dangerous, but it is also illegal to purchase drugs online.
How to buy Adderall Online without a Prescription Even when it’s Illegal?
The walk-in pharmacies we visit are more expensive than our purchase of Adderall. We have concluded that those who participate in these types of Internet drug transactions are engaged in helping those who are likely to buy Adderall in a way that is illegal and profit from it.
This is why it is essential to have a real doctor-patient relationship that, as per all state regulations, requires an exam. Legally speaking, online surveys are used by “cyber doctors” to generate prescriptions are not legal.
10, 30, 60, 100, 200